Sunday, June 10, 2012

Katrina Kaif Voted ‘Sexiest Woman in the World


The actress whose moves in the hit dance number earned her plenty of fans, topped London based newspaper Eastern Eye’s list of the hottest women in the world.
Priyanka Chopra narrowly missed out on the top spot by finishing second for the second year in a row. Pakistani actress Mehwish Hayat came eighth, a spot behind Kareena Kapoor.



“I’m very happy that I have made it to the top of Eastern Eye’s list again. England is off course a very special place to me and I think it’s very sweet to be voted the sexiest by them. I just want to thank everyone for the support,” said the 26-year-old actress.
The list was calculated on the basis of the most photographed women in the world and the most in-demand with film producers and fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog