Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Does Lemon Juice Lighten Skin Safely? Aren't They Really Acidic?

If you're wondering does lemon juice lighten skin, I get it.
Last year I really want to do get rid of some hyperpigmentation on my cheekbones and was looking for a natural remedy that worked.
I heard in the forums that lemon worked but I had questions.
Lemon juice can eat through tooth enamel, so how do I use this method without harming my skin? How well does it work? How long does it take? If this sounds familiar, no worries, I have answers for you.
Read my safety tips for using lemon juice on skin, the truth about what lemon juice can and can't do, an easy how to video and the homemade skin lightening mask that made me ditch my lemons forever.www.google-gang.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog